1. Pupils should not come with ornaments or valuable articles to school.They are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
2. During school hours parents/guardians are not allowed to see their wards or their teachers in the classroom without the permission of the principal.
3. Pupil should be punctual to school and bring the prescribed books according to their timetable.
4. Pupils will be eligible to sit for examination only if they put in 80% attendance.
1. The school authorities will not be responsible for the loss,damage or theft of pupils' belongings. It is not advisable for the pupils to bring money or valuable articles to school.
2. Although the school is not responsible for the behaviour of its students outside it's premises ,due notice will be taken of reports of misbehaviour and disciplinary action will be taken against them if the report is substantiated on proper enquiry.
3. Speaking in English is enforced in the school and within the school premises.
4. Always taken down in your calendar,the work assigned for the next day.
5. Pupils are expected to be punctual. Late comers are liable to be sent home at the parents' own risk. Absence on the reopening day will be viewed strictly.
6. Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence for more than a week ,habitual idleness, disobedience or objectionable moral influence justify dismissal.
7. Finger-nails must be cut short and kept clean.
8. Absence without proper information or prior permission will be considered a gross breach of discipline.
9. The name of students who are absent for one month without information the school authority will be struck off the rolls.